Saturday 26 January 2013

Geek Glasses















































I know I’m years late to the trend but I’m so into hipster, geek-chic glasses of late – the full on thick-framed nerd specs. I had my eyes tested last year and whilst I was glad I had 20/20 vision, I had already picked out the thick frames I would get should I need a pair to correct my vision. Twelve months on, I'm still thinking about the frames and wondering if wearing glasses needs to just be about function? Can I bring myself to get a pair purely for fashion? Alexa Chung rocks geek-chic extremely well, as do Jenna Lyons and Ashley Olsen. I’ve even seen Scarlett Johansson and David Beckahm sporting the nerdy fames. What do you think? Should I let perfect vision get in the way of style, are thick frames here to stay or have I missed the boat?


*Images via Pinterest
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. LOVING THE GEEK GLASSES, THEY ARE THE BEST!!!:)))EVEN WORE THEM A FEW TIMES ON OUR BLOG...!:)))LOVING THESE PICTURES..>!!!:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys wear them so well on your blog!! You've convinced me...I just bought some!! :)

      Delete
  2. i definitely think the geek glasses are such a cute trend right now - even for people who don't need prescription glasses. go for it!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ears are not symmetrical...so much so that when I got my ears pierced they put one hole a little lower on one ear lobe than the other so that when I wore earings they would look the same length :)
    Fastrack sunglasses | Spectacles online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading the article above, it really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck with the upcoming articles Interesting stuff to read. Keep it up.
    Learn more here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waoo.....awsome blog post
    Keep it upand visit us for more information
    Eyeglasses in surrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciated your kind way of knowledge. I am happy to find such an informative post. Hope more to come.SEO agency

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig