Wednesday 26 December 2012

Dreaming of a Glam New Year's Eve

Well Christmas has been and gone - I do hope everyone had a lovely time with their friends and family. I've eaten my weight in ham, turkey, pudding and chocolate and have been left feeling a little bloated. I'm having to pull back a little on the chocolate if I hope to fit into my clothes for New Year's Eve.

Anyway, better eating aside, as far as I'm concerned, New Year's Eve is one special occasion that requires you to party like a rockstar. If my plans called for a fabulous dress (and allowed for an unlimited budget), I’m pretty sure this is the look I’d be going with to ring in 2013…




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Agreed. Can't wait for NYE. Def need to cut back if I'm going to fit in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! : O This dress is just... So amazing! : )

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig