Saturday 1 December 2012

Xmas Gift Guide























































I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas! I am mad for the decorations, the carols, the food, the smell of the tree, the busy shops (yes I’m crazy), and who doesn’t love presents!! Christmas is a lot different in Australia than it is in the UK (where I’m originally from) for one thing it’s usually a stinking hot day, so making a Christmas dinner with all the trimmings can prove difficult, but still, no matter what the temperature, I insist on making a roasted Turkey, a glazed ham, roast potatoes and chirstmas pudding with brandy custard – it just doesn’t feel like Christmas without it. And to this day, my mum calls me - no matter where I am in the world - to read ‘The Night Before Christmas’ before I go to bed. Now don’t get me wrong, we know it's silly and that I’m way too old for it (I’m 33), but if she didn’t call we would feel like a part of Christmas was missing. So until I have my own kids, we continue with the tradition. I hope you’re all getting excited for the holiday season. I would love to hear about your family traditions.

Seeing as I love shopping, I thought I'd provide you with a Christmas gift guide with a number of gifts at various price points. Happy shopping!!

7 Chanel Nail Polish $49 | 8 J.Crew Statement Necklace $190 | 9 Paul & Joe Make-up Case $44
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Great round up! I am such a sucker for pretty much any Jcrew statement necklace! That Adler dish is pretty sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! I have a little addiction to Society 6 and their iPhone cases...just now many is too many!

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful necklace!Very interesting blog.

    I follow you blog, I hope you follow me back)))


    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that zebra dish !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig