Wednesday, 10 October 2012
A well-stocked carry-on not only helps make a long haul flight bearable but it also assists in freshening up before landing. This is what I'm taking...
1. Tote or Handbag – Roomy enough to hold all your carry-on goodies. This Longchamps one is great as it folds right down.
2. Passport – You can’t go anywhere without it!
3. iPad/iPhone – To browse the net, watch moves, read, play games etc. And don’t forget earphones so you can listen to music and give yourself a break from the crying babies
4. Lollies – I always pack some lollies, not only for my sweet tooth but to prevent my ears popping on take-off and landing
5. Magazines & Books – New glossies or a novel will help pass the time
6. Cardigan or Jacket – It’s always freezing on the plane so keep chills at bay with something you can layer. Also great if you're going to/from a different climate.
7. Cleansing Wipes – Even if you’re not wearing make-up, these are great for cleaning your face and freshening up before landing.
8. Moisturiser – Planes dry you out. Keep ultra hydrated with a good moisturiser. I lather it on as soon as I’ve cleansed my face.
9. Lip Balm – Keep you lips moist with a good lip balm
10. Toothbrush & Toothpaste – Nothing beats fresh breath during the flight and right before landing
11. Sunglasses – To glam up and/or cover up puffy tired eyes
12. Eye Mask – Allow you to sleep at any time throughout the flight
13. Underwear – I always take a spare pair just in case my bag is lost/delayed (it’s happened to me before!)
© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.