Saturday 15 December 2012

Currently...









































1 Wearing: Summer dresses and sandals - when the Melbourne weather turns it on! Just bought this gorgeous Zimmermann dress for Christmas day.  I thought it was a little festive looking and light enough if it's a scorcher of a day.
2 Watching: Sons of Anarchy Season 5 - Jax Teller...swoon!
3 Reading: Cookbooks - particularly loving Small Plates and Sweet Treats by Aran Goyoaga. Fresh, vibrant recipes and beautifully styled food photography.
4 Buying: Christmas presents and gift wrap supplies
5 Drinking: Way to much at all the Christmas parties. January will see some serious detoxing.
6 Wishing: for an Hermes enamel bracelet
7 Eating: Shortbread
8 Listening to: Christmas Carols

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Dying to get my hands on a Hermes bracelet! So chic. It totes trips me out that you are wearing summer dresses during the holidays! Lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it
    And I am from Bradford ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loovvvee those bracelets. With a last name that starts with an H, I feel its necessary I have one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you definitely need one - no question ;)

      Delete
  4. I love the Hermes bracelets :)
    Bj S

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig